I was recently lucky enough to win a voucher for the Lucy Rose store. With such a vast array of products available I finally decided on two nail polishes from the Zoya range.

Zoya is an award winning brand created by Zoya Reyzis, who as a pregnant aesthetician and salon owner in 1984, realized the need for a healthier and more durable solution. Today, Zoya Nail Polish is available at the finest salon's and spa's worldwide and frequently receives top ratings in fashion, health and pregnancy magazines worldwide.
Zoya Nail Polish is a nail polish free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalates) and camphor and are also vegan friendly!

I paid £9.25 per 15ml bottle of Nail Polish and I chose two shades from the Downtown Collection.

The first shade is called Suvi. It is a gorgeous rich green colour. Normally I am not a fan of greens when it comes to nail polish but this colour is really beautiful and sits well on the nail. It's quite a dark green shade but with that hint of shine, almost foresty in colour. I have quite short shabby nails but this colour is really flattering and makes my nails look great.

The second shade I chose was Freja. This is my favourite out of the two colours I chose. It is quite a muted and understated gunmetal grey. It's absolutely bloody gorgeous and I love it. It has a few subtle hints of sparkle which catch the light in just the right way giving a gorgeous and elegant look.

Normally my nail polish doesn't last at all. I pick at it or it chips while I am typing yet these have stayed smooth and looking great with not a hint of wear and tear at all! A real plus point for me!

After looking at other Zoya shades on http://www.zoya.com I am definitely excited and can see me ordering some more. The only problem is choosing which shade to try next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment