Ok so as I mentioned earlier I decided to have a go with the MUA eye shadows. This is the look that I came up with:

I used e.l.f Mineral Infused Face Primer first to give my skin a nice soft and smoothed texture. This stuff is fantastic and I really love it!

Then to rid myself of under eye shadows and the dark patches I have on my temples I applied a light amount of Lush's Colour supplement in Light Pink. I don't wear foundation but I find this colour supplement gives me just enough coverage in problem area's without being cakey or leaving me looking like a clown or the tango man.

I couldn't find the little tube of Urban Decay Primer Potion that I have so may need to go buy another one soon :( So instead I used a small amount of e.l.f All Over Color Stick in Spotlight shade #3106. This actually has a gorgeous sweet orange scent to it so it smells lovely when your using it. You only need a tiny little big to get enough coverage on both eyelids.

I applied a small amount of Front Cover eyeshadow in Blanc de Blanc which is the top left eyeshadow in their Rainbow Eyes box - which is fab by the way! to the crease of my eyes and then I started with the MUA shadows. I applied shade 5, which is the lime green colour to the inner corners of each eye first, also ensuring that I covered part of the lower lash line too. I then swept shade 7 from the outer corner across the crease line before finally filling in the remaining lid with the gorgeous teal colour shade 8.

Once these shadows were applied I took a small blending brush and gently blended away any harsh lines creating a smoother look before finishing it off with a coat of GOSH Looooong Lash Extreme mascara in black.

This was my first go at creating a 'look' for my blog and I hope you liked it. If you have any idea's on how I can make it better or get better photo's then please let me know.

D x

0 comments:

Post a Comment