I got to spend some birthday money today. I spent £10 in Primark and bought myself some bling!




My fave item has to be this owl pendant on a long chain. It was £2.50 and is stunning. It's made up of all different sized stones and is really striking and unusual and I love it.

My next item is the vintage style bag charm. Made from a brass/old gold looking metal it has 3 plastic flowers on as well as some small pearl style beads a butterfly, a wren and a gorgeous ornate watering can. I love this, I think it would look brilliant on a bag or even on a denim jacket. This was also £2.50

The pack of 8 pairs of heart studs was a fabulous £1.50! Thats 19p a pair! They are really cute acrylic hearts in different colours. You have cream, hot pink, red, white, purple, metallic gold, metallic silver and black. You have a pair for every day of the week :) and because of all the different colours you will always have a pair to match your outfit.

The shell disc earrings were a bargainous £1.50 and are made from a brass metal disc and a teal shell disc. These are great for an evening and look really elegant.

Lastly from Primark I got this blingy ring which is silver tone with loads of diamante stones. It's stunning and is perfect for evening wear. This was £2. Imagine if they were real diamonds the price this ring would have.




Finally, and this isn't from Primark but I got a new bag today from Asda George and I absolutely love love love it! It was £5 and it has the cutest little bambi pic on it, ever.

1 comments:

aniemels said...

oooooh!! That Bambi bag is GORGEOUS!! :D x

Post a Comment