As some of you will know I've not been too well lately :( and that's meant I have had to have showers instead of my beloved bath's because the heat from the water was making me dizzy and feel worse :( however yesterday in preparation for the day of the xbox I had a gorgeous bath.

I recently received my Halloweenies sampler pack from http://www.enchantedbath.co.uk/ and I was desperate to use it. My favourite scent out of them so far is definately Vanilla Thriller. I have a small sugar scrub in this scent which smells to me absolutely gorgeous. It's sweet and smooth and tasty without being sickly or overpowering.

The foaming sugar scrub's are brilliant, you need a small scoop full, wet it and then smooth it on wet skin, it gives just enough foam to clean and moisturise your skin whilst the sugar gently exfoliates it.

After gently scrubbing my body with this scrub and rinsing my skin felt wonderful and smelt delicious. After I had dried off and got dressed I splashed a tiny dab of perfume from the sampler pack called Blood Bath which is sweet berry scented :) The smell of the berries against the vanilla was absolutely divine and had me smelling like ice cream with syrup on the top. I smelt edible!

The scent lasted ages and I even had a compliment about my perfume :)

I can't wait for my full size products to arrive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment