Ok so I was supposed to be going out and I had my outfit and everything planned; a grey dress, smokey eyes, grey nail polish and gun metal grey accessories. I didn't go out though, so you get the pleasure of seeing me :)




Ignore the few messy bits I need to clean them up but this is with a coat of Rimmel's Grey Matter. This is one of the bottles with the new Xpress 1 second flat applicator which was quite good and gave good even coverage.


I then put a coat of Zoya Freja over the top. I really love this colour and with the grey base underneath it looked great. (The pic doesn't show how gun metal this is)




My eyes were done using a little Urban Decay Primer Potion and then Front Cover's Blanc de Blanc up to my brow. I then used an e.l.f Brightening Eye Palette in Drama. I applied the white wet as I wanted to get a base to make the grey and black pop! I then blended and ran a little of the grey under my eye as well. I used Sleek Ink Pot to line my eyes and then Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara to finish, which is great although does smell weird!



And just cos I'm a poser, here's a piccy :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment